Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Sad Goodbye...

Yesterday I was very sad to hear that one of my friends from the boating community had passed away. A man I admired for his ability to speak his mind without causing offence, and always with a twinkle in his eye. Strong in his beliefs that to say it as it was, was his right, and I admired him for that. He will be very, very sadly missed, both by his many Boating friends and his Family. Rest in Peace Norman. My thoughts go out to his lovely wife Grace and his family at this sad time...

1 comment:

Sue said...

I was sorry to see your post, Debbie. It is hard to know what to say when a reader does not know the family in question.But my thoughts are for them and you, and also the family of a dear friend here, whose son was found dead yesterday.
Sue