Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Introducing...Phoebe.


On Saturday the 21st of August, at 10:30am, my beautiful Grandaughter, Phoebe Alice was born, weighing in at 81b 3 and a half oz. I was honoured to be there at her birth and it was an experience I will treasure always. Only all you Nan's and Grandad's out there will know just where I am at the minute, total and all consuming love for this little bundle of loveliness, a love that was instant the moment I saw her arrive! Since then, nothing else really matters I am on Planet Phoebe and loving it!

A big big thank you to Kirsty and Ian for giving me the great privilege of sharing this special time with them, and for producing the most gorgeous baby girl ever!

My life will never be the same again, its been totally enhanced now Phoebe is in it, I feel so lucky! I am just wondering....just how small can you get sailor suits made?

No apologies for being gushy and sentimental, its allowed, I'm a Nan!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS in bundles to you & your daughter Debs - from a fellow grandma who doesn't fit the traditional profile lol.

H xxxxxxxxx

Debbie said...

Thanks Heth x

Wozie said...

Congratulations, what a beautiful little granddaughter you have there.
We know just how you feel as we experienced the birth of our grandson too.

Debbie said...

Thank you Wozie, it's a very special feeling isn't it? Phoebe is doing really well, I can't remember what it was like without her now!
Debbie.

Miss Ann Thrope said...

She's beautiful :)

Can I ask though.. why does the header of your blog still cite we and our? :)

Congratulations Debbie!

Debbie said...

Thanks Soulgirl, I am totally besotted with her!

I keep looking at my blog heading and meaning to change it, so now you have given me the hefty kick up the backside I may do just that!! watch this space...